The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 06:03:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules question What happens when you draw a combat initiative as first intiative  (Read 2270 times)
JohnDSD2
Jenta

« on: March 31, 2017, 09:36:15 am »

Collective mind,

You have probably answered this before or I have missed it in the rules but....

What happens if there is a 'standoff' in a combat at the end of one turn therefore at the start of the next there are figures engaged and then the first initiative out in the new turn is a combat stone? Who has initiative for the combat round?

Thanks

Played my first couple of games last night and I like it, that was about the only thing we had to house rule but I'm sure there is an official answer.

Thanks
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 10:40:49 am »

The player who had initiative last.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 11:00:21 am »

The Slann beat me to it, but he's right that you retain initiative between rounds.
When we play multiplayer games we keep an extra set of stones to track initiative order between rounds as it can get confusing when there are lots of players!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: