The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 04:42:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Throwing spear question and first battle "report" (and second......)  (Read 8181 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 04:51:43 pm »

That is one of those things I was really worried about initially - I came up with lots of ideas for counters to show if models have moved or not, but then found them to be unnecessary. It's rare to lose track of whether models have moved - the only real risk is with a delgon force where the command structure has collapsed. Then it might be worth using little counters to show what is going on.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 07:31:12 pm »

With the stat cards it's simple, just turn the card sideways (like in Magic the Gathering). We also used the same mechanic in other games (like WarmaHordes) without trouble.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: