The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 01:50:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Darth Tater's travels through Anyaral......  (Read 9753 times)
JohnDSD2
Jenta

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 02:52:22 pm »

This is probably entirely the wrong place for this.. but following on from above, when will we be receiving info on the pledge manager?
Ta
BossTroll
Jenta

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 03:59:45 pm »

Those Cassanii look very nice.
(I'm jealous that you already have yours  Tongue )
Nearly there now! The metal figures are all there (although I'll need to sort one or two production moulds). The only delay is on the book and cards as I'm still finalising the rules and I don't want to rush them!
This might mean I end up sending stuff out a little late, but it'll be by a couple of weeks.

However, if you have anything else you would like from the store then I'm happy to send what kickstarter stuff I have available out with your order - drop me a message and we can sort it out.

I have no idea what other things i'd want, since I haven't played the game yet.
And maybe this will mean I'll have a table done before I start playing. Would be a first in my wargaming time  Grin

- Paranoia is a comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter - Gilbran Quail, collected essays -
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2016, 09:55:12 am »

This is probably entirely the wrong place for this.. but following on from above, when will we be receiving info on the pledge manager?
Ta
I think I've got everything I need to do it now - just need to finalise images and get it up. Hopefully in the next week or two. Sorry it's taking longer than hoped, but I'm not too far off the planned schedule!

Now, back to enthusing about Simon's awesome models! I'm hoping they'll get joined by a few characters soon  Smiley
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 09:33:59 am »

I've now moved home and have a mostly dedicated gaming room for the first time ever!  Smiley

First models put in the display cabinets were my Twilight minis  Grin

I haven't got around to doing any of the mountain of minis I got from the Twilight day yet.....but hoping to get cracking soon!

Erik
Jenta

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 05:26:55 pm »

Nice work!  I like the blue skin and sand colored armor.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2017, 02:35:24 pm »

Goodness, these are amazing!
All the beautiful eye-catching colours, it's like visiting An orchid garden and your pictures gave me the same 'wow' effect. I'm in awe!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 12:31:50 am »

Goodness, these are amazing!
All the beautiful eye-catching colours, it's like visiting An orchid garden and your pictures gave me the same 'wow' effect. I'm in awe!

Wow thanks dude!   Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: