The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 08:38:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Silicon Valley  (Read 3007 times)
Erik
Jenta

« on: October 27, 2016, 10:11:12 pm »

Hi Folks,

New to this forum.  I'm a figure painter and model builder but don't know a thing about playing wargames.

Just ordered 40 some minis from WoT and I'm looking forward to making something so whimsical.

I'm dazzled by many of your painted examples on this forum.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get some pallet ideas from some of you.  I'm at a loss right now.

I speak German (Bavarian) and French.  Hopefully I will have an opportunity to practice with some of you.   Smiley

--Erik
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 10:55:32 am »

Hi Erik and welcome to the forums here (I take it you came from the Lead Adventure post?)
I'm sure the guys will be more than willing to give you a few tips on how they painting up their minis.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Erik
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 05:32:20 pm »

Ah, it's you, Giger.  Yup, I followed your advice.  :-)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 09:34:49 am »

Welcome!
Good to have you on board  Smiley
You certainly seem to have the knack for asking good questions, so keep it up!

Mike

Ps Your parcel of goodies is now ready to head off to Silicon Valley Smiley
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 12:22:23 pm »

Bienvenue !  Grin

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: