The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 11:58:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey TuffSkull  (Read 2166 times)
Erik
Jenta

« on: October 31, 2016, 05:58:07 pm »

Hi TuffSkull,

I cannot seem to make a comment or quote on your 11 page thread.  I love what you have done there!

Could I ask what pallet you used for the reddish skinned Fubarnii?

And for the khaki/stone colored Grakukan at the top of here: http://www.worldoftwilight.com/forum/index.php?topic=1726.60

Thanks!
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 12:56:54 am »

Hi Erik,

Sorry for any frustration with your not being able to reply to that thread - I closed it as it was getting unwieldy, and a lot of pictures would no longer load as my actual website has been down.

New thread with all my twilight work is here(not that I've done any lately  Embarrassed ) :
http://www.worldoftwilight.com/forum/index.php?topic=2044.0

Anyway, in answer to your question.
The red/ brown skin is old games workshop Fermin brown, washed with Windsor Newton peat brown in. Thenback in with pure Fermin brown before adding White for a stage or two of highlights.

The khaki skin tones are just that. Citadel graveyard earth, then 50/50 mix with Kommando khaki, then pure kommando khaki, and I might have done a final highlight with a little white added in- I don't recall, but I have that as a premixed highlight, so it's quite probable!

Thank you for the kind words on my work  - there's a lot of great painters on these boards to draw inspiration from!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: