The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 05:43:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serin's challenge  (Read 8881 times)
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 07:37:53 pm »

Great work there Serin Smiley

We did it again Tongue

Erik
Jenta

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 06:47:06 pm »

Cool!

I like your choice of blue for both the big tall dinos and the bases.  I've only seen bases in black or brown.  I like the effect you created.
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 08:50:30 pm »

Sorry, soon after my last post, we lost internet connection - the joys of living in rural Norfolk!

Thanks for the encouragement.

Mike - yes I believe it is the complete set of Casanii. Previously you mentioned using my Twilight points in the shop. I may well do that soon, as the new Dhogu beast looks very tempting!

Erik - my different forces have different coloured bases. I'm not sure why I did this originally, but I have stuck with it and the Casanii ended up blue!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 07:22:31 pm »

Some great ideas here for when I start painting mine.
Is there a reason you painted the border of your bases this way? It seems to match very well with the skincolours you use and makes them even more colourful.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 10:04:10 pm »

When I started collecting Twilight figures, I decided to give each faction a different colour to their base edges. Not sure why, but it seemed to work and so I stuck with it.

Off the top of my head: Empire are sandy buff, devanu are dark brown, delgon are black, dhogu are white, creatures are green, casanii are blue, eragu are chestnut, orelan are pale sand, kedashi are dark green.

I am not entirely sure how I arrived at these colours, but they seemed to work!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: