The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 04:16:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Dhogu Army (Picture Heavy)  (Read 2549 times)
Dhogu Warlord
Jenta

« on: February 10, 2017, 05:29:40 pm »

These first few pictures are from my first three-way battle between Dhogu, Devanu and Casanii. It was a really fun game, and I was very impressed with how well and three-way fight went. The Devanu were soundly beaten by turn 5. The Casanni were MUCH more difficult, and if not for the Devanu whittling away at the Casanii, (since their armies are much faster, they met battle a turn or two before my Dhogu arrived) my Dhogu would have lost. In the end, only my Warlord and a single spearmen returned home to tell the tale. Somehow, after I posted, some of the pictures were disorganized in located in the wrong spots. As I'm not sure by the script which are which, I'm just going to leave them as they are. The tables and terrain are different, however, so I'm sure you can tell which pictures go with which battle. I'll be more careful with the next post. We'll be playing again next weekend, so it won't be too far off.

This was our third match up with our three-way battle. I think we called this one a draw, because I just couldn't take down that giant beast! Once the Casanii threw in their spears for support, it was next to impossible to do anything, and it just became a roll-off of the stones. This game sealed our fates, however, as it was so much fun, we decided to host several demo games at the Gaming Hall where we usually play, and now there are a few more of us who are all placing orders next week!! I think there will be at least six or seven of us who will all be playing together soon!

This is Jeff, leading the Devanu.

This is Braden, slaughtering us with his Casanii.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:48:28 pm by Dhogu Warlord » Logged

"A storm is coming, but we shall remain!"
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 11:40:29 am »

Nice pics there Smiley hope you get more games running and more players
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 12:16:17 pm »

That's a great post and I particularly love how your Dhogu force looks on the table!
That's fantastic that you are collecting a few opponents together  Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 11:35:30 am »

Some great looking miniatures and terrain pieces you got there. Also, you made some excellent quality pictures.
I definitely wouldn't mind to see more battle reports like this.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: