The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 12:16:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The swamp beast  (Read 4237 times)
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« on: September 17, 2017, 10:19:52 pm »

You have all seen the making of that beast, but I think I need a new topic, as I want to finally get him cast Smiley It's of course not the standard you're used from Mike's minis, but I still hope you like it (him, her???).

Please give me a note if you want a copy, as I want to at least cover the cast. I wont't make money from this one, but after hours of sculpting, I hope some fellow wargamers also enjoy this mini Smiley

here some new pics, I'll keep you updated of course, but mostly only the husks are missing, but those are already in work. But I'll talk to a caster next week, so I need some estimates to calculate final cost of the mini.

cheers

Danger Frog
Jenta

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 01:17:05 pm »

These look fantastic and as I said on Facebook, I'm probably after two of these (and I think one will be converted as you suggested to be submerged in the swamp). I know it may be a tad cheeky, but is it worth seeing if Mike can give him a little plug in a Kickstarter update to get a wider audience to realise they need a Twilighty swamp beast (this could also act as a good plug for the Facebook group and Forums)?
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 08:45:32 pm »

A picture featuring him in his full glory would be appreciated.
Cool WIP and sculpt!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
jambo1
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 07:06:01 am »

That will be a very impressive beast! Do you sell them?
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 02:04:25 pm »

Will do in the near future Smiley
jambo1
Jenta

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 07:21:17 pm »

Good news!! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: