The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 04:09:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slann's challenge - Last Minute Entry Done!!!!  (Read 4669 times)
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« on: April 14, 2018, 06:10:10 pm »

Hey guys,

most of you will have seen them on FB already, but here are my entries (including new one(s))

Force: Engu

Force: Autumn Kedashi

Freestyle: Akitiin:

Critter: Baby Salipikka (baby swampmonster)

More pictures here: https://theslann.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/world-of-twilight-contest-entries/

More to come, be sure (okay only one thing probably Tongue )

cheers
The Slann
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:21:00 pm by The Slann » Logged
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 09:49:30 am »

These are great Slann! This sallipikka of yours turned out to be wonderful little critter and fits in perfectly.
All the spots and colours make your kedashi really stand out, but is especially what you've done with the bases which catched my eye.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 11:50:31 am »

Thx mate Smiley

I really enjoyed the bright colors of the Kedashi over my usual drab and brown and green. Might need some more Wink I also really love playing around with the basing,  which is why I have a giant stock of all sorts of material at home. And of course constantly adding to the pile Cheesy

I already have rules in mind for the mother and  baby, but first i might need to get them cast.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 01:22:32 pm »

Grin Yeah, you can't have enough of these. Unfortunately I had to leave most of my collection behind when I moved to Australia.

Can't Mike help you out with getting the pair cast? Or perhaps you digitalise them and have them 3D printed on demand.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 01:40:17 pm »

Well, I have a caster at hand. He just is full until end of april/may. Also I need to get the tusks on the big one finally done Tongue
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 10:41:06 am »

I love it when people go to town on the kedashi bases Smiley
Looking forward to seeing the big guy cast and painted as well! I’m still tempted to sculpt one myself...
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 07:24:17 pm »

Guess that's the last of the artists painting, as soon as the noble comes around and sees this mess Tongue

Cheers, I'm out for this years challenge Smiley
Tonio
Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 07:30:46 pm »

Really nice work Slann! Love that scene. Smiley
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 10:36:09 pm »

Thx mate! Looking forward to the balloon!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 11:38:54 pm »

That's a fantastic diorama piece Slann, very clever.
I love all the details, like the paint in the bottles, and the way you placed everything on the base, giving the eye something pleasant to look at from every angle.
Your best work this far in my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:47:44 pm by Kryptovidicus » Logged

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 09:27:08 am »

That's a fantastic diorama piece Slann, very clever.
I love all the details, like the paint in the bottles, and the way you placed everything on the base, giving the eye something pleasant to look at from every angle.
Your best work this far in my opinion.

Thx Krypto! I'm also really happy how it turned out. It's also my first true diorama. Need a special place for it I guess Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 10:35:35 am »

Yeah it sure does!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: