The World Of Twilight
April 16, 2024, 05:02:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 600pt. Game  (Read 1410 times)
Delgon Priest
Hatchling

« on: March 31, 2020, 01:12:23 am »

Played a game a bit ago against a Casanii force utilizing a mix of riders, couple scouts, warriors, Sehban and Telani. I was playing Delgon with a mix of different units, KalGarkii, couple priests, some KalGru, with Roban the Hunter commanding. I did not take my striders/kalmologs, which ended up being a mistake. We played a simple game with two objectives in the center of the table. Unfortunately for me Sehban is a beast, flanked by two riders , he made quick work of my lowly Dhogu Archer and bowmen. Roban did what he could and took out eight or so warriors but was nearly out of stamina when Sehban came through the center towards the other objective. Roban fell and the game ended, but put of 600 points all I had left was a lone KalGarkii and a priest. All in all a great game and the first time we had played in a long while.
ajbartman
Hatchling

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 04:57:33 am »

Thanks for the battle overview.   
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 08:26:09 am »

That sounds like an impressive game! Great to hear two of the big heroes getting a proper outing, even if it didn’t go so well for poor old Roban Sad
Thanks for sharing!
Delgon Priest
Hatchling

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 03:24:44 pm »

I was very impressed with Roban, but I exhausted his stamina before Sehban came in. For the points I don't think you can do much better than Sehban, extremely tough in game and a great looking model. Roban is close to one hundred points more, I think, and has very similar abilities. Either way, great game and can't wait to play more once we are off quarantine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: