The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:52:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to store your cards  (Read 3388 times)
Shovelhead74
Hatchling

« on: May 01, 2020, 08:52:06 pm »

I have seen some posts asking "how to store your cards" so I thought I would share how I store mine. Each card is in a clear thin Ultra Pro sleeve which is then placed in an Ultra Pro Collecters album. The album has 9 clear pockets per page and these pockets will take 2 sleeved cards back to back for a total storage of 162 cards.
The album is easy to transport and the cards you are using for a current game are readily visible and can be easily removed for play in their individual sleeves, this keeps each card in good condition, the most that will happen is the odd sleeve will need replacing now and again.
Was looking forward to Salute 2020, but alas will have wait until next time. Plenty of time for painting now, so no excuses!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 10:33:22 pm »

That’s very organised! Mine have become very confused in their little boxes! I need to sit down and have a proper sort...
I do have the cheating option of opening a new deck if I can’t find some cards, which is a very dangerous option!
Gordon
Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 02:28:09 pm »

Yeah good old Ultra Pro Collectors albums. I store all my Middle-earth cards in four of those.
As for World of Twilight I'm not sure yet. We will see.

Ingenting undgår mig. Ingen undgår mig.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: