The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 05:19:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Artwork - Mike Corriero  (Read 13012 times)
GregX999
Donrehleh Mercenary
Jenta

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 06:25:18 pm »

I really like the drawings of Brenar and the knight.

The first two are obviously way off. The middle two are okay, but there's something about them that just doesn't feel right. Although maybe that's just me???

I think it would be great to have more than one artist producing work if it frees Mike's time to sculpt and write and do other stuff. But it is important to keep everything under a single "vision".

(One thing I really like, in general, are the "little things" scattered throughout the rules  - the mushrooms, little critters, artifacts, etc. I think those add tremendously to the overall flavour.)
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 06:57:04 pm »

The first two are obviously way off. The middle two are okay, but there's something about them that just doesn't feel right. Although maybe that's just me???

I completely agree, They feel indifferent to the world of twilight, Theres no soul again not to say there bad.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 07:02:50 pm »

Thanks for the comments. I'm it wasn't just me who wasn't sure on the pics - they are technically very good but they never felt right. I guess I'll just have to keep doing them myself until I find the right artist to help out!
Scalifano
Spam-hunter
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 07:22:44 pm »

Mike, have you ever tried contacting Sequoia from Josh's site (zombiesmith.com).  I think Sequoia's art style would lend it's self well to Twilight.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: