The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 01:40:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 3925 times)
TredHed
Jenta

« on: February 12, 2011, 01:03:26 am »

Hello all,

I have lurked on here and the FoD version for awhile now. I finally got the funds together (and freed from other projects) to get a Twilight starter.
I cant wait to get some games going and already thinking of running a couple of games at our local small gaming con in the fall.
So...a little personal info.... My name is Jonathan, married to a wonderful 'geek-wife', and raising a little geekling. I live in the Kansas City area, Missouri, USA. I work as a Surplus Manager for the local state university. I love wargames and miniatures. My newest hobby (just starting) is building Muppet style puppets.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 11:02:12 am »

Hi there, and welcome to the site! Smiley
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 09:51:35 pm »

welcome tredhed.

dnt worry about playing games with the figures... just concentrate on building stuff for them like i do Smiley

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Scalifano
Spam-hunter
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 04:35:57 am »

Hi and welcome, it's nice to see another from the states joining the ranks.  Smiley
TredHed
Jenta

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 06:39:34 pm »

Thanks all.

And Brandlin....I am to build some terrain.....I think I saw some laser cut kits online somewhere before. Wink

I have several pringles cans and other supplies piling up.

(patiently awaiting the shop to re-open)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: