The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 01:30:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Availability  (Read 3738 times)
matthewk
Jenta

« on: March 10, 2011, 07:41:12 pm »

I randomly came across this website when i was loo king through a host of oher wargaming sites,the idea struck me straight away, so i read through the site and am now massively keen on starting playing, my questions are, are the models only available through hasslefree or do other people stock them as well and secondly is this a system which is going to be continually added too and expanded?

its a crazy idea ....but it might just work!
Emberbreeze
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:02:58 pm »

I think Hasslefree are the only retailer at the moment, unless you buy direct while at Salute.

Mike has been working on this for over 10 years and it has been in production for 2 years and has grown a lot in that time.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 11:22:45 pm »

Hi there and welcome!

Hasslefree do still stock Twilight, or you can order direct from me in the run-up to salute. As Ben said, twilight is a long term personal project and I fully intend to keep plugging away as I have a lot more I want to do with it! The release schedule tends to be a bit varied, but there is always stuff in the pipeline - there will be a lot of new models at salute along with (hopefully) the second rule booklet.
matthewk
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 10:06:55 am »

that's cool, ordered some models from hasslefree...still waiting for them though! i should be at salute , so will certainly head over to look at your stand,

its a crazy idea ....but it might just work!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: