The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 06:34:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Musketeers, twilight style.  (Read 3590 times)
Magic Dave
Jenta

« on: April 06, 2011, 08:59:57 pm »

Love the game and everything else to do with Twilight, so much so that I was thinking about using the rules to run some Three Musketeers games. Had the figures (28mm) for ages but never found a really good set of rules to play with, until now.

Don't really want to change things at all, so I'll try and keeps alot of things the same, looking to have four different stat lines of the four musketeers. Then looking for about three others, one for a captain, one for a guard, and one for a thug.

Will have to rename some skills to keep it in fluff, but will try and keep alot of the stats the same from the book to keep balance.

So I'll have my Captain the same as the Militia Captain and the same for the guards and Militia. Think for the musketeers i'll have to have a good think, want one fast, one strong, one tricky and then a all rounder. I'll post when I've had a good look.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 01:12:24 pm »

Cool, crazy idea.

I guess the main decision is working out what a standard soldier should look like, and quite how much better the musketeers should be. In Twilight the best Fubarnii warriors would cap out at about 3 stones (more for cavalry). I expect that the musketeers would be more like 4 or 5 stones, with plenty of stamina abilities so they can hold off a number of bad guys.
I assume the musketeers would all be able to activate each other?

I'll look forward to hearing what you come up with! Be sure to share it all here  Smiley
TredHed
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:36:07 pm »

Ooooooo.....I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Grimmtooth
Jenta

Eat what can be eaten

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:06:49 pm »

This is a valid composition the world of twilight is as it should be an experiance in the making

I can already see the similarities in depth of story and so the idea of  politicly powerful characters

playing second fiddle to an interesting and moraly viable nobody (with a great name).

Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: