The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 01:04:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Salute 2011 Releases  (Read 18898 times)
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 02:01:26 am »

Only one knight of relan so far. I should at least do a repose on the head at some point, maybe before I get him into proper production.
I can't believe there are quite so many new releases myself - my fault for not getting things finished off over the last few months!

Is it the exact same Nobilis variant used for both the Relan Knight and for Danomar? Look much alike  Undecided I would certainly like some kind of head variation, please  Grin Looking forward seeing them close up - right now it looks only to be heads (Fubarnii) that variates, is that right?

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 07:59:00 am »

Ooo that's an interesting building - where can I get one of them.

I hear there's quite a few up for sale along the Delgon border of the Empire...just make sure you get it insured.  Tongue

HN
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2011, 08:15:56 am »

The basic knight is a heavy conversion of danomar. The mount has been reposed, the armour has been simplified etc. I think it looks in keeping with danomar, but not tooo similar. Chris and Ben both have some to paint, so we might see those some time soon!
Mor pictures to follow later today. Smiley
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 09:27:43 am »

No need for that  Grin If he is different in pose/armour, I've made up my mind - so check your PM Wink

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2011, 10:24:22 am »

Thank you  Smiley
More pics of the knights here, along with pics of the new knight's spears and shields.
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2011, 04:57:43 pm »

My pleasure - wish I had the money to buy a full Delgon force right now, too - but that will have to wait a bit. But I can promise "I'll be back" Cheesy

And the difference between the Relan Knights and Danomar is very clear, now thanks.

And I'll have to add those new spears to my order. The current ones are so fragile. Been wanting to replace them with brass rod, but thicker ones will be a lot better. Will I need to PM you or will you remember doing the PayPal invoice.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:47:50 pm by clam » Logged

Jubal
Engineer of Larigal
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2011, 06:54:24 pm »

New spears? Great! Will the militia have thicker spears too?

WoT Reporter and editor of A Call To Arms.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2011, 08:09:32 pm »

Nothing for the militia just yet. I would like to do some more militia variants though, so maybe somewhen. I'd also like to revisit the striders lance as well at some point...

@clam: I'll have to get back to about postage and freebies anyway, so just remind me then!
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 08:20:28 pm »

The Strider's lance isn't too bad actually, it holds up very well - the original Knight spears are a shade thinner, and bend like crazy.

clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 09:15:42 pm »

Nothing for the militia just yet. I would like to do some more militia variants though, so maybe somewhen. I'd also like to revisit the striders lance as well at some point...

@clam: I'll have to get back to about postage and freebies anyway, so just remind me then!

Postage is inevitable, so not much talk about that - but freebies  Grin -definitely like to hear about those. Does they really apply to on line sales as well? Though that was 'show only' - but a rather nice surprise, of course.

And a variant of the strider/strider's lance would be well received here.

matthewk
Jenta

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 06:47:46 pm »

loving the delgon shock troopers, will certainly have to get a closer look at salute! at some point in the future will you be looking to add a shock trooper commander?

its a crazy idea ....but it might just work!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 10:08:38 pm »

The plan for the Delgon forces was always to avoid any captains and the likes - that role is generally filled by the priests. A few seasoned veterans following on from the first Retribution Attacks might be cool though, and the shocktroopers would certainly lend themselves to that  Smiley

There'll be some freebies for mail order. Maybe not so much choice, but I'll sort you (or anybody else who orders before Salute) out with a few bits and pieces.
matthewk
Jenta

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2011, 10:40:50 pm »

ok so whats the score with mail ordering i ordered some delgon stuff last week from hasslefree, but can we go straight to you ? im not quite sure how this is all working, or will it be best to grab as much as physically possible at salute shove some notes in your hand and run to the doors saying i cant believe it?

matthewk
Jenta

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2011, 10:52:30 pm »

what might work would be the option to upgrade a stormtrooper to a stormtrooper veteran, maintaining the fact that as a veterans they work as a unit and wouldnt need a commander leading them...they just know what to do!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 08:53:21 am »

ok so whats the score with mail ordering i ordered some delgon stuff last week from hasslefree, but can we go straight to you ? im not quite sure how this is all working, or will it be best to grab as much as physically possible at salute shove some notes in your hand and run to the doors saying i cant believe it?

I've just put up a new thread to answer that question. Have a look here.

You can order directly from me. If you order in advance I'll set the models aside for you, so you won't miss out if I've understocked on anything. Cash on the day would be best for payment, but if you would rather pay by paypal then that will also work!

I think I should have plenty of stock of most things, but I'm slightly concerned that there might be a shortage of KalJoran shocktroopers...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: