The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 12:17:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delgon Testing rules  (Read 2597 times)
ejtm72
Hatchling

« on: April 12, 2011, 07:08:02 am »

Hi,

I saw the Delgan miniatures and I would like to buy some, but I don't see any rules for them. Do you know about any testing rules for them to download.

cheers,

Edwin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 08:11:08 am »

Hi Edwin,

I've just finished the second twilight book (Of Gods and Demons) which is heavily focused on the Delgon and gives rules for everything that I've shared so far, except the KalGush, but I'll do play test rules soon. I'm getting the book back from the printers in the next day or two, and will have lots of copies available at Salute or by direct mail order.

If you want a preview of the rules then have a look at the Salute 2010 update that you can download from the main site, or there is a thread with stat cards for all the models.

Mike
ejtm72
Hatchling

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 03:37:57 pm »

Thanks Mike,

I'm very grateful for your help..

cheers,

Edwin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: