The World Of Twilight
March 19, 2024, 11:47:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The First Twilight Painting Contest  (Read 49630 times)
TheGremlin
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2011, 10:04:28 pm »

Hahah. I doubt I'll make it. And I agree that it wold unfair on those who rushed to extend the deadline, and you have a stellar catch of entries already.

I'll see whether I can get some good light set up, otherwise, I'm not too bothered, as at least this competition has given me some painting momentum, which I'm very glad of  Smiley
Taelan
Senior Apprentice

Frugin Flinger

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2011, 12:50:58 am »

A little disappointed my duo of models failed to arrive in time, however it's been great checking out painted Knights, caravans and scenery by all the forum members. Really showcases the range and it's been great to see the various models painted in a myriad of ways and colour Smiley

- T.

KDLynch
Apprentice

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2011, 12:56:26 am »

Mine arrived today, which was expected. Looking forward to getting some paint on them, irregardless of competitions. Smiley  Now to do some research...

"what color did you use, red with a black wash?"
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2011, 08:59:20 am »

That's a nice set of entries   Smiley
No idea how I'm going to choose my favourites...

I'll post a poll soon that will let you vote for your two favourite entries. Meanwhile Ben and I will be contemplating and cogitating on our favourites. Hopefully we can be nice and efficient and announce a winner next weekend...
ork56
Jenta

« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2011, 06:36:12 pm »

will try and post some piccies this weekend; not too sad about missing the deadline, because there are lots(all?) better than mine
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2011, 01:01:58 am »

I feel the same ork. The militia are the only thing i have painted of twilight and i wish i could have entered a more dynamic model(s). The heavy armourd knights seem to be a winning choice this competition. But sometimes its just about taking part! For the community  Cheesy

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2011, 10:21:08 pm »

Sorry to take so long to give some feedback on all the entries - it really has been a pleasure to see you all turning my wee sculpts into finished models and dioramas  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: