The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 11:41:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prehistoric Devanu?  (Read 4141 times)
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« on: May 13, 2011, 01:04:26 pm »

I was curious to know if there where such things? and how far the time-sclae goes back? especially if fossilisation was to take place.
I wanted to write about an ancient Devanu clan that now only existes as fossils in an academic centre ( In enipel territory of course Grin)
As an Archaeologist (well its what i studied at uni) I like the idea of Fubarnii digging away in the desert perhaps spurred on by an engineer and finding fossils etc.
So before writing i just want to know if This is fitting with Twilight history or pre-history as it were Tongue
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 05:00:03 pm by Megatron0 » Logged

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 02:09:19 pm »

The Devanu evolved from somewhere, so fossil eidence certainly seems likely. I'm not sure how far back you would have to go back to find a common ancestor with the Fubarnii, but it would be quite a way...
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 02:19:22 pm »

I dont think I would try and draw in a common ancestor but definitely some ancient Devanu interests me in a story-wise!
I might have a john Hammond-esque character Fubarnii

Devanu Park! Tongue

But seriously Archaeologist/paleontologist Fubarnii will feature Cheesy

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 03:52:11 pm »

A lost tribe is a great idea.

HN
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 05:06:43 pm »

A lost tribe is a great idea.

HN

Hmmm Maybe I'll have Devanu that are trying to steal back their prehistoric ancestor remains! Certainly the original digging of the lakes outside the great tree may have led to some discoveries. Ideas! ideas Cheesy I want to start writing right away!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: