The World Of Twilight
April 28, 2024, 09:47:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to get next?  (Read 3129 times)
Beastlord
Apprentice

« on: May 11, 2011, 06:19:43 pm »

Planning some reinforcements for my Delgon.. I currently have:-

2 Acolytes
2 KalJoran
2 Soldiers
4 KalDuru
1 KalJoran
1 KalGush

I really fancy more KalJoran as i love the idea of a proper shield wall, but I probably need more soldiers too. What i'm mostly wondering is should I get a priest? Haven't quite worked out the chain of command but would he be essential as my force grows? Bodygaurds?

Any musings anyone has on the workings of the Delgon in game would be great  Grin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 06:52:52 pm »

I would definitely recommend you get more soldiers as they are the bedrock of the force. You can get by without a priest (using the acolyte as a NuraKira), but at some point he'll be very useful and most scenarios use him. The bodyguards are also rather handy and nice fighters.
Once you have a priest and his bodyguards you have a force that activates as a single block very effectively. You can also use the priest as NuraSen Gohral.
Beastlord
Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 10:11:19 pm »

Hmmm, more soldiers, KalJoran, and a Priest with bodygaurds then... Cheers!
Probably stupid question: Is there any reason why you would use a NaruKira over a NaruLehn, other than the bodygaurd? Does the fact that he is Elite have much of an effect? (I'm very slow in the brain)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 10:28:26 pm »

Hopefully answered already! You would only use a NuraKira if you had chosen a small expeditionary force without a priest to lead it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: