The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 08:38:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello again..  (Read 4404 times)
Koya
Jenta

« on: May 31, 2011, 08:38:22 am »

Well, this isn't really an introduction so much as a resurgence.

I've been doing my Msc, and while I've been peeking now and again I haven't really had the time or the finances for gaming in general so I haven't really got round to posting for a while. Fortunately, this should be coming to an end pretty soon, so I figured I'd come back and check in. It's good to see this project still making such great progress.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:19:22 am »

Welcome back! Smiley

What is your masters in?
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 06:14:56 pm »

What is your masters in?

Mines in a frame on the wall.

(sorry couldn't resist...)

Welcome (back Koya)

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Grimmtooth
Jenta

Eat what can be eaten

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 08:45:27 pm »

Hi im assuming that your in London

if you are Il be running some games here and there, well anyhow stay tuned and see you online and maybe in the flesh too ?

Grin
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 08:27:55 pm »

Welcome back! Good to see a returning player Cheesy

Koya
Jenta

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 03:55:15 am »

Mine will be (I hope, barring my dissertation spontaneously combusting) in Gender Studies, which I've been proudly informed would be much more respected if I'd done it 10 years ago. Oh well.

I am indeed in London, although again that may change at some point depending on where (and if, at this rate) I end up working. Still, work means money and money means I should finally be able to do fun things again.

First task will be replacing all of my paints, which have died. Arak Katain is sitting on my shelf in Norwich looking very angry that I still haven't painted him.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: