The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 03:06:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clans of the Empire  (Read 13701 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 11:03:30 am »

I checked this thread earlier but didn't have chance to answer. I just came back to answer it, but can't remember what it was now! Never worry about asking silly questions  Smiley
Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 03:51:51 pm »

Just to echo Carcharoth's statement dont worry about silly questions chances are were all thinking it anyway Cheesy

Koya
Jenta

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 06:56:19 pm »

Oh.. you know I was going to ask silly questions. Was not just so sure about spamming this post as it could be a good resource for other new players, but I suppose all the info is in the first post anyway.

Since the Eragu look so damn awesome, could I maybe claim a city like Disson or Donren and write up an Eragu-descended clan (or at least a clan with a sizable Eragu contingent) from the Setir mountains? I'm thinking a clan based on mining and metalwork, as I'm starting to feel like I want to paint my Fubarnii with metallics. Also, where does the Delgon Empire begin? Is Peygarl an Empire city, for example?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 07:25:47 pm by Koya » Logged
haukr
Jenta

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 08:45:45 am »

Clan Malor occupies the area between Disson and the northerns edge of the Naralon Forest. Most Malorans live in villages scattered around the countryside, where they mostly tend to their herds of enuk, baruk and other beasts. The clan-capital <insert name here> is the only real city of the clans territories, with all other settlements only being a small collection of huts or burrows.

I'll try to have a stab at expanding this with a thread of it's own, but it's a start.

Mike, feel free to relocate the clan if it's needed.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: