The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:31:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create your own Empire clan!  (Read 45027 times)
tomfly
Hatchling

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 08:57:09 pm »

Smiley hi every one, first i belong to the froggy clan so i apologise for any and the many english mistakes to come  Embarrassed !
Where to start, i'm as found of the twilight world as of Mickael's models and of ... the agarii and amadouvii clan. They are quite scatered among the empire as they are known as fungi experts often travelling to find ever more news muschrooms species to grow and transform. Why not having a look at the post dedicated to them !
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 05:41:54 pm by tomfly » Logged
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2011, 05:21:18 pm »

Sounds good Tomfly. The mushroom hats are interesting, any sketches of what they look like?

Why don't you compile your posts into a new thread on the "Clans of the Empire board".

HN
tomfly
Hatchling

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2011, 05:39:47 pm »

Good afternoon HN,
Thanks for the indication, must have eat some bad mushrooms not to see where this post should be placed.
I open a new post and will modifiy and shorten the two prévious answers...
For the question of what the hats of the agarii look like... ah, got to find a pen and,  no not a pen, green stuff... well let's bet you'll see one figa of that clan soonner or latter !
cheers !
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2015, 12:18:36 pm »

Clan Daugon:
Located in the town of Daugon, bordering the Naralon forest.
The Daugon family members are known for there keen minds, but also for their shrewd nature and calculating attitudes. Combining their natural talents for trade with the rare spices, herbs and wood from the Naralon forest has made them one of the wealthiest clans of the empire.
Since the war with the Delgon started, things aren't going so well however.
The Devanu are rising in numbers and attacking traders and Naralon forest also isn't safe anymore with the devils ambushing the Daugon gatherers at every opportunity.
This has lead to the recruitment of a small army, with their own knights even.
If the emperor won't protect them, they'll do it themselves.
Minau, the ruling kopa of the clan, sees the current emperor as a weak-minded simple fool, surrounded by idiots who know nothing about trade. The war with the Delgon is the best example of the many mistakes the current emperor makes. They could have been trading partners. Minau also isn't so sure the Enarii the Delgon revere aren't real Gods. He has seen firsthand how one of them dispatched a Devanu kopa, rescuing them from a terrible fate.
While the Clan still supports the emperor in public, they plan a coup behind the scenes.
Uniting many disgruntled nobles and other followers for their cause.

Daugon itself is a castle like stronghold, rivaling some of the palaces in Gar Loren.
Just outside the town lay the emperor's stables, where the enuk nobilis are housed.
The current noble in charge of the herd, nicknamed the herder queen, is in fact one of the fubarnii driving the rebellion and Minau's sempa.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2015, 12:47:45 pm »

Good stuff! You should post that as a new thread on the clans board - I'm certain you will have some pics to add in the not-too-distant future. Grin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: