The World Of Twilight
April 25, 2024, 11:21:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artists and Playtesters Sought!  (Read 3452 times)
Pyre
Caravan Master
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« on: November 25, 2011, 02:57:16 pm »

Writing a game is exactly as hard as we thought it would be but, perversely, somewhat easier too. The prototypes for our first offering, a non-collectable card game, are pretty much ready to go and we envisage a long playtesting window beginning in late January 2012.

We are, hopefully, about to sign off the beta version and will be looking to move rapidly into this playtesting process while also commissioning art, lots and lots of art, for both cards and tokens. Therefore we are looking for artists and playtesters who would like to get involved in the new year. Obviously previous experience working on such projects will increase your chances of participating.

That said since this is our first game it would seem gauche not to make this opportunity available to other first timers...

Specifically we are looking for;
  • Playtesting groups of 2-4 people, located anywhere in the world
  • 1-4 Artists covering 79 full colour pieces of work

Are you such a person or do you know anyone who might be interested? Get in contact with us at development@pyre-studios.com

Thanks to Mike for letting us post this here!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 04:42:49 pm »

No worries at all - I'm sure my friends and I would also like to participate in the playtesting! Smiley
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 11:27:31 pm »

Hi Pyre, I can't remember whether I mentioned Aerion the Faithful (Nicolás R. Giacondino); he has a very characterful style with rich colours, check out his deviantART gallery.

http://aerion-the-faithful.deviantart.com/

HN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: