The World Of Twilight
April 16, 2024, 07:25:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Bug? Multiple reply notifications...  (Read 3342 times)
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« on: January 03, 2012, 06:31:21 pm »

Hi,

Figure this was the best place for this.

I'm getting loads of emails informing me there's been a reply to my thread. As far as I'm aware I'm only subscribed to it once, and the notifications are spaced anywhere from a few seconds to 35 minutes apart, whether there's a new reply or not.

I've had well over a dozen notifications today, and there's only a total of 18 posts in the entire thread, most of which are me....?

Its not like it matters - I'm just looking at the Forums a lot, which is never bad - and I have unlimited email space, but thought I'd post a heads up anyway!

Cheers,
Paul.

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 06:53:34 pm »

It might be because of spam posts that have been added to your thread. They would then be missing if one of us had removed them.

I don't think i have removed any from your thread today though.

HN
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 10:58:43 pm »

That is odd... I've not been deleting spambots today. Let us know if it keeps happening. I've not got that option activated, so Im not sure if it would happen to me...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: