The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 04:31:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delgon by Ben  (Read 4394 times)
Ben Brownlie
Colouring In Bloke
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« on: July 21, 2010, 09:58:21 pm »

In the same vein as the Devanu thread, this is the thread for the Delgon. Hope it helps with some inspiration for colour schemes, and if there are any questions about techniques or what have you please feel free to ask Cheesy

Priest and Acolyte

Bodyguard

Strider

Roban

Soldiers

Deraks

Yirnak

Rick
Enasa Merchant Lord
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 11:34:28 am »

Ooh, so thats what its like.
Rick
Enasa Merchant Lord
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 11:56:21 am »

Oops, meant the Yirnak, lol. Will the gallery page on the main page be updated with some of these?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 03:37:02 pm »

I see Ben has snuck his new paintjobs into the empire, delgon and devanu threads Smiley
I need to do a few updates to the site with painted models... These ones are at the casters at the moment, so will hopefully be on full release reasonably soon!
Ben Brownlie
Colouring In Bloke
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 02:51:01 pm »

I see Ben has snuck his new paintjobs into the empire, delgon and devanu threads Smiley

Oops - I meant to check about that and forgot in the heat of the moment  Embarrassed

Don't add the Kosok pic to the gallery as I might be doing a touch up job on that (sent you email in that regard)

I need to do a few updates to the site with painted models...

You most certainly do! Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: