The World Of Twilight
April 16, 2024, 09:53:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tale of... Artists in Anyaral  (Read 27735 times)
Jubal
Engineer of Larigal
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 04:44:54 pm »

I'll try and get 300 of Fubarnii finished by August, I think that's a reasonable goal.  Tongue

WoT Reporter and editor of A Call To Arms.

guppug
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2012, 09:47:43 pm »

My first 300+ points  will be  Devanu

1x Arak-Katain    225
2x Grishak             50
1x Grishak Kopa    50
1x Jenta Handler   50
1x Jenta Alpha         ?

so 375 points plus the Alpa Jenta

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 02:42:01 pm »

Count the alpha Jenta as 75pts for the contest.

Last night I applied some finishing touches to the 'award sigs'. There will be one sig for each of the three cultures (plus maybe a 'special' for things like dhogu if you want to do them independent of the Delgon), and three levels for each - bronze, silver and gold. You get a bronze if you do 1 month, silver for 2 and gold for 3.

I hope you like them!
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2012, 02:43:09 pm »

Nice, something to aim for!

Hmm, I wonder if there's a secret Platinum and maybe even a 'Beyond the Call of Duty' for those who paint 1200 or even 1500 for a given faction....
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 02:44:43 pm by Geckilian » Logged

Megatron0
Merchant of Enipel
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2012, 05:28:34 pm »

Nearly finished The entire Fubarnii faction! should be done in time for the awards Tongue or at least nearly

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2012, 08:16:44 am »

As the first month of the challenge is drawn to a close we should take a moment to honour those who have stepped up to the mark and made a small place for themselves in history. Geckilian, guppug, Serin and megatron we salute you!

Geckilian and Serin deserve particular credit for completing 300pts for all three cultures. Geckilian was just showing off by doing the dhogu as well, but I'll sort something out for that sort of behaviour Wink
Guppug and Megatron also performed admirably, completing the Devanu and Empire respectively. Megatron went on to finish off the entire empire range, so is probably already set for the next two months!

As promised, you will all get some Twilight points to give you a kick start for this coming month. And of course you all get to display a 'bronze' AiA2012 sig for each of the cultures you completed.

Congratulations and keep up the good work  Grin
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2012, 10:06:03 am »

Congratulations to you all!

Impressive work all round. Keep it up is about all I can add! I'll be joining you in our quest next month, on Devanu at least, but catching up may be another matter!

Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2012, 07:13:16 pm »

It's not showing off at all, the Dhogu are clearly another faction!  Cool

I'm certainly looking forward to those points - they'll no doubt bring the Delgon up to speed, though I must admit I have no idea what to get next for them. With the entirety of the Delgon faction painted already, what would you recommend Mike?

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 05:39:05 pm »

I am probably being really dense, but how do I get the 'award sigs' for my 'sig'?

Just wanting to show off really!
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 05:51:14 pm »

Go to your profile and select 'Forum Profile Information' on the left menu. Scroll down to the Signature area, and post the relevant image links, which are these -

IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/Xrgut/Devanu_AiA1_2012.png[/img]
IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/Xrgut/Delgon_AiA1_2012.png[/img]
IMG]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/Xrgut/Empire_AiA1_2012.png[/img]

You need to put [ at the front of what I've pasted above - I left it off so you could see what to paste, otherwise they'd be the images.

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2012, 06:11:30 pm »

Cheers
Jubal
Engineer of Larigal
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2012, 12:12:01 pm »

How many points for a Baruk, out of interest?

WoT Reporter and editor of A Call To Arms.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2012, 09:09:20 pm »

I think 10pts to 15pts is the figure I've been working with if they need points, so 15pts is a good starting point! 30pts for a Belan.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:13:22 pm by Carcharoth » Logged
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2012, 05:15:02 pm »

Month 2 is almost drawing to a close! Looking forward to any last minute updates  Smiley

For month 3 I'm going to open things up a little bit and let you include scenery as part of your challenge. I'm thinking that a roughly CD sized piece of terrain (or collection of bits) would count for 50pts. If you do something more extravagant then share WIP shots during the month and I'll arbitrarily allocate a points value   Grin
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2012, 11:08:14 am »

Another successful month! Congratulations to Geckilian, Guppug and Serin  Grin

Geckilian is showing off once again, with 300pts painted for Delgon, Devanu, Empire and Dhogu, bringing him up to silver for the three main cultures and still needing me to come up with something special for the Dhogu...
Guppug has also done an impressive stint this month, with all three main cultures completed. With his Devanu last month that gives a Silver for the Devanu and a Bronze for the other two.
Serin's Delgon got bolstered with Roban leading another force, so he can have a shiny silver Delgon icon for his sig.

If anybody hasn't had chance to show off their month's work then I will give a day's grace, so feel free to post today otherwise they'll count for next month!

One more month to go and Serin, Geckilian and Guppug are all on track to get at least one Gold...

Copy the text from below if you've earned your badge.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:26:34 pm by Carcharoth » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: