The World Of Twilight
April 18, 2024, 11:15:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to sell some of my Twilight.  (Read 4238 times)
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« on: October 04, 2012, 06:59:27 am »

Right, it's come to the point where I own so much Twilight that there is no real hope of ever using it all. Thus, in the hope that some of my minis will find homes they'll be used, and to gather some funds for some other projects (and bills...) I'll be posting huge chunks of my painted collection here for sale. Prices will reflect the model cost plus the time and effort put in to painting them.

Dhoghu-themed Enarii - £20.

Malog conversion (quite large) - £35.

Devanu 3 Sempas, Jenta and 2 Kopa - £10 per.

Arak Kaitan - £13.

8 Kosok - £8 per.

6 various reposed Striders - £10 per.

28 Fubarnii Knights, selection shown (not the Relan knights!) - £5.50 per.

7 Bodyguards (non-goggled) - £4 per.

4 Yirnak - £9 per.

That's about it for now. Once a load of this finds new homes I'll hone the collection once more and post up any remainders. With any luck some of you guys will want these and get some games in with them!

Cheers guys, and rest assured that any proceeds from this will go (mostly) back in to models!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:23:30 pm by Geckilian » Logged

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 02:00:58 pm »

Ooh, we will have to talk! Smiley

Just make sure you've still got enough figures for salute next year - I'm counting on your help with populating forces for the demo/participation game!
Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 03:38:50 pm »

Oh I still have all the big things, 30-ish militia, Knights of Relan, characters, lots of Delgon guns and the entirely of my normal Dhogu, not to mention an amount of Grishak and Grishak Kopa that would make any Fubarnii hunter need new britches. I'll certainly be able to contribute models and work on the stall for you, no worries about that.

PS: Also if you need more models painted for the demos and let me know by around January then I'd have time to do those too.

Geckilian
Hunter of Orelan
Distinguished Engineer

NuraSen'Malog

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 03:24:30 pm »

Another bump as it's been a while, since any sales here will be going towards Salute!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: