The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 09:20:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Danomar Preview  (Read 6746 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: October 03, 2010, 06:59:38 pm »

It's been a while since I've shared a preview, so I'm hoping to remedy that over the coming week.

This is Danomar. He's a knight captain currently serving close to the Delgon borders. He has been honoured with an Enuk Nobilis for outstanding service for the Emperor, but he is still somewhat unimpressed with being stationed so far in the North when he could be hunting Devanu in warmer Southern climes. He has heard rumours of Delgon troops, but has thus far dismissed them as he has heard nothing official from the Emperor.

I hope you like him. I think I've positioned his lance pointing a bit too far down, but that can be easily repositioned. I have no idea when he will be released, but I expect it'll be a while. For the moment I've got a few masters that I'm going to give away as prizes for the scenario competition.
I've got a couple more previews that I'll try to share later this week.
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 07:27:53 pm »

He is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it - except the 'no idea when he will be released, but I expect it'll be a while'-thing  Sad What are you waiting for? - bodyguards Cheesy

Will Ben get one for painting, too? Really hope so - can't wait seeing a painted one.

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 07:56:04 pm »

I'll see if I can get it out reasonably quickly, it's just that I've been a bit useless recently and don't want to promise anything too early!
I'm glad you like it, and I'm also looking forward to seeing it painted Smiley
Jubal
Engineer of Larigal
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 04:56:53 pm »

He's a special character, right?

WoT Reporter and editor of A Call To Arms.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 05:16:10 pm »

Yup. But as with Brenar you could use him as a generic Commander/Captain if you wanted to.
I'm considering converting him into a more generic pose or two to give some very elite heavy cavalry.
Ben Brownlie
Colouring In Bloke
Development Team
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 05:39:22 pm »

Nice looking fella there Mike

it's just that I've been a bit useless recently and don't want to promise anything too early!

You're not the only one  Roll Eyes Tho I am back in the office today so should be able to get the hairy sticks out later on

Cheers Clam Cheesy
TheGremlin
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 09:29:06 pm »

Looks ready to take on a Devanu Kopa all by himself!

Awesome work.
clam
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 07:19:37 pm »

I'm considering converting him into a more generic pose or two to give some very elite heavy cavalry.

What a splendid idea Cheesy Shold definitely have a unit to lead.

@Ben
You're welcome Wink

My painting-blog: Clamshells and Sea Horses
Brandlin
Official Fubarnii Architect
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 09:08:13 am »

I've been a bit useless recently

fixed that for you Mike ! Cheesy

Model looks superb though - i've always thought the fubarnii knights are the epitome of twilight

Brandlin - Home of Laser cut styrene building kits - NOW OPEN!

"Engineers are too precious a resource to let go wandering the open countryside" - Emberbreeze 9/11/11
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: