The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 05:11:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from another kickstarter.  (Read 4348 times)
penalbattalion
Hatchling

« on: April 13, 2014, 02:50:12 pm »

Hello, names Adrian and I'm lurking in Kingston area. Signed up to the KS on a whim after falling in love with the figures (that and I worship the 'stalks' figure by Mike)

Not sure what I'll get, but they will be fighting Tor Gamings Britiannians for the new world.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 07:59:04 pm »

Hey Adrian, welcome!
Just curious: What are you going to use them for in Relics?
Orcnar seem the most logical choice.
Or do you mean you are going to use them and the Britanans for a whole different system?

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 10:31:36 pm »

Hi Adrian! Welcome to the forum.
Good to meet you on Saturday. As I said, feel free to pester me about stalks... I may well ignore you, but I might just sculpt a couple to shit you up  Wink
You should feel free to post some pics of your crazy project on here, or just post links  Smiley
penalbattalion
Hatchling

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 11:32:20 pm »

Cheers guys. Yes the new world is ripe for conquering! I've started on some 'stalks' conversions as pirates and mercs for the Britannian Empire. They must battle mant foes, the frozen north full of Dhogu will test their puppet resolve Grin
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 11:58:43 am »

Though I'm a new fella as well, welcome Smiley

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 07:48:27 pm »

Welcome aboard!
You're not that far away from us here in Guildford and we have a fair few wot players here. should you fancy playing the game as written, you'd be more than welcome to come down this way for a game or two!

penalbattalion
Hatchling

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 07:55:41 pm »

Cheers for the offer  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: