The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 08:39:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Empire WiP  (Read 14491 times)
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 09:16:37 pm »

As a follow up just thought I'd post a quick pic of my initiative counters. Decided to paint them in the end along with my combat stones which I did in black and white with some bright red and green symbols so they stand out a bit. I've kept the original resin colours but just highlighted the text and scenery. They needed a decent varnish afterwards as the paint seemed to wipe off the resin a little too readily!

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2015, 08:50:10 am »

Another group of great looking painted initiative stones.
They look very colourful and well painted.
Makes me think I should do mine.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2015, 01:43:21 pm »

I'm glad you posted these as I had originally thought to paint mine the same way but was concerned with the paint not adhering well without doing a full priming first to create a basic seal over the resin. I really like the black and white for the combat stones. they look very sharp. and having seen the blue stones makes me wish I'd done one of mine in blue as well. hah!  Grin   
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 07:48:32 am »

I shouldn't have gone to so much effort getting all the different colours of resin  Wink
Those look really nice! I never expected the counters (or combat stones) to get painted, but it's looks to work out really well. I do wonder if the combat stones should have been more distinctive, but I'm sure they work in the game Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: