The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 07:59:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: February challenge, ... oh wait, it's already march  (Read 11614 times)
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 08:11:17 am »

The black on the base is P3 Thamar black. It has a bit of a glossy finish on it's own.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 01:48:31 pm »

Those look fantastic - consistent with the typical Delgon paintschemes, but with a great twist to them. Roban looks particularly scary in the style you've painted him. Good job all round!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 02:17:22 pm »

One last entry for march  Grin.
He won't get me any Twilight points, and in fact my wife did most of the work  Wink.
But little Joachim is one of the reasons I can't go to Salute and why I had so little hobby time these last few months (had to relieve the missus a bit more when it came to Household chores).
Once he gets home he will most likely prevent me from painting for a while.
Still, I'm a very proud daddy  Cheesy.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 05:42:44 pm »

Congratulations! Clearly, your finest work to date.  Grin

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 05:51:50 pm »

Cheesy thanks, he looks almost real doesn't he Wink?

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2015, 06:02:12 pm »

Indeed. I'd be careful though - I've heard that range is terrible for scale creep - the same piece will be twice the size in just a year or two!   Tongue

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2015, 06:29:00 pm »

Cheesy Tell me about it, I already tried two other models of the range before. And exactly the thing you just described happened with both of them. Seems I'm a slow learner, ... and my wife likes them, so what more can I say Wink.

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2015, 10:12:48 pm »

Congratulations! I'm impressed you got any painting done recently Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2015, 06:39:10 am »

Congratulations! I'm impressed you got any painting done recently Smiley
Smiley Mostly because my wife went overtime and insisted to do the cleaning, in the hope she would get into labour.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: