The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 01:38:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: March Challenge - just in time?  (Read 5514 times)
serin
Qualified Engineer

« on: March 29, 2015, 12:54:01 pm »

I suddenly realised that it was almost the end of March and I had not yet uploaded my painted forces.
So here they are...

These are Delgon I have painted since last March. The Kickstarter figures are Obal and the new gun.

The flash seems to make my Delgon much bluer than they actually are!
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 12:55:32 pm »

Next up a Devanu Matriarch and her 'brood'.

Not sure Devanu are my forte!
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 12:58:37 pm »

Finally, the extra Frenu have not arrived yet  Cry
So here are my Frenu forces unchanged from February (but they were not officially entered for the February challenge).

I think I have finally managed to paint all my Twilight figures - roll on Salute! Grin
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:09:12 pm by serin » Logged
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 01:13:17 pm »

nice job! I really like the close up picture of the Delgon with all of the models looking straight at the viewer. it's a nice color range and the blurred image of the striders in the background give  me a sense that I walked a little too far into Delgon territory but it's far too late to turn back now.....   Sad  Shocked  Cheesy  Grin
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 06:21:52 pm »

Great painting! The red markings on the Delgon are absolutely brilliant.
But the rest looks very good too.

Shame the challenge is almost over, I'm going to miss seeing regular updates on each others forces.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 07:36:11 pm »

Great forces and great photos ethos too - nice to see good forces embedded in their world!

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 11:17:40 pm »

I suddenly realised that it was almost the end of March and I had not yet uploaded my painted forces.

I know that one Wink

lovely forces, hope we get more even without the challenge Smiley
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 01:43:28 pm »

Those are quite possibly the meanest looking Delgon I've seen - that's great to see! The red on the helmets really works.
I think that's the first Matriarch and hatchlings I've seen painted (other than Joe's). Thank you for sharing them!
I'm feeling guilty about the frenu now  Embarrassed
They'll be with you soon and there will be a chance to get points for painting them. I'm going to miss all the regular paintjobs this contest has inspired, so there may well be a Frenu specific challenge in a couple of months!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 02:20:07 pm »

I'm going to miss all the regular paintjobs this contest has inspired, so there may well be a Frenu specific challenge in a couple of months!
Oh, really looking forward to that one. I was already feeling a bit ashamed I didn't finish them for this challenge.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 10:15:42 pm »

Those are quite possibly the meanest looking Delgon I've seen - that's great to see! The red on the helmets really works.
Thanks for the kind remarks.
My bodyguards have different red markings on their helmets depending on the status of priest they are guarding. Lowly Oval should not have these higher ranking guards - but they were freshly painted!
Looking forward to more frenu Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: