The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 02:37:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: March Challenge - Knights of Orelan  (Read 4787 times)
benmoor
Apprentice

« on: March 30, 2015, 10:13:42 pm »

Phew! Just finished in time!
Here's the final group shot of my Knights of Orelan starter force. I'm really pleased with them. My photo skills need improving, so sorry about the shadows but I ran out of time to take anymore and this is the best one.
For those that have seen the WiP photos the purple guys didn't make the final cut and were painted over (they are tan ones now), but I couldn't bring myself to re-do the red ones as I kinda like the final effect. Again really great to paint - most fun unit I've painted so far as I guess you can just do anything you want with them. I've got a good idea on how I'm going to do my final Delagon starter force now.

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:24 pm »

Wow! Looking great. Amazing paint jobs. Looking forward to seeing more after the challenge.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 06:42:19 am »

These look exellent, outstanding even. I like the colour composition. The fact the skincolour varies so much makes them a feast for the eyes.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 07:02:15 am »

Such vivid variety, but working well together as a force - it's hard to pull off, but you've done it brilliantly! Superb stuff!

Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 12:13:28 pm »

Superb work and choice in colours, different from the norm but very striking.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Halcyon
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 08:35:18 pm »

I am glad you kept the red "salamander" fubarnii, they were my second favoutites, after the tan.  Smiley
Also the Graku really do blend well into their surroundings now that they are fully based.  Cool
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 01:55:26 pm »

very nice turnout. I liked seeing your progress on these and the final result is great!    Smiley
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 10:41:49 am »

Thanks all for the comments! With such nice figures I've found it really easy to get myself motivated and stuck in with painting these. Just got my Delagon and Gil to go - that is until I get some more reinforcements at Salute!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: