The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 09:19:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally finished my Delgon  (Read 5197 times)
Beetledigger
Hatchling

« on: April 01, 2015, 06:55:12 am »

I literally got the last base painted today, but better late than never. I keep the color scheme to only a few colors and focused more on the shading. In the end I was quite happy with it.
Beetledigger
Hatchling

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 06:59:15 am »

Just notices how dark the top tier mins look. Here is a close up of them
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 07:16:05 am »

Loving the last minute entry - a real cohesive looking force, and very good depth of colour achieved. Nice details with the broken lense on plutom, and the scripting on the Nura Sehns belt.

serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 07:37:32 am »

An interesting variation. I like these a lot. Great work.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 08:04:48 am »

Great looking force! The colours and details you put on them are showing a lot of dedication.
With the red bases it becomes very easy to pick out which models are yours on the battlefield and they match nicely with the colours on your miniatures.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 11:41:18 am »

Great last minute entry! Nice way of showing them off as well.
Do you have plans for opponents for them?
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 11:50:26 am »

I like the use of the dark red, very sinister.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 01:59:28 pm »

thanks for posting these. I really like them a lot, especially the Deraks. I think I my go with red on my own after seeing your.   Grin
Beetledigger
Hatchling

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 07:36:59 am »

Thank you all for the kind words. Now that these guys are done I think I'll work on some Empire next. With two painted forces I might gin up some interest with a demo at my local game store.
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 10:38:03 am »

I haven't painted my Delagon yet so its good to see an alternative take on their usual colours with your red theme. Also I don't think I've ever considered painted my bases anything other than black but I think your red ones will stand out really well on the table top! This is a really nice force.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: