The World Of Twilight
April 20, 2024, 01:27:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First game of many  (Read 2745 times)
unclebuck
Hatchling

« on: August 06, 2015, 07:14:19 am »

So had my first proper game on Monday ,awesome .
Thanks Pippa and Ash for showing me ,getting to grips with the game . Played the one with the forest fire really like this and have never played a scenario like it . Puts loads of pressure on you once it gets closer,and the way ash was rolling 6s its wept across the whole board. Burning a unit of my Delgon with it .

Now I have to get some models and get painting !!
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:16:21 am »

Sounds good!
Did you use the suggested forces or mix it up with different ones? Who won?
I may have to use that scenario on the twilight day - just need to make some flamey templates...
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 10:38:59 am »

It's one of my favourite scenarios. A great feeling of impending doom for all involved!

Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 02:06:20 pm »

Ash won with his Devanu mainly because all the Delgons and Empire got bbq'd!
We used the suggested forces but made one change to the official scenario, I put 3 objectives (little critters!) on the central hill and the rules were that you couldn't win without collecting one of them. We've played this scenario before and its very good, playing nicely with 2 or 3 players, but the temptation to just run from the fire is strong so I thought I'd give everyone a reason to have to go into the middle of the board. The criteria for a win was that each team had to rescue their little critter before the flames got to them and be the last one alive (we didn't include the rule about losing half the elites either)
Flames painted on some old spare plastic bases worked very nicely for the fire markers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: