The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 09:38:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Argoran Wastes by Caliginosity  (Read 6646 times)
Caliginosity
Jenta

« on: August 12, 2015, 07:45:38 pm »

Well, after my strange way of starting, the wastes of Argoran are beginning to take place.

I am not sure if it is more the fact of difficult travelling through these desolate regions or the risk of attack from the Devanu who have so many hiding places.

Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 07:47:56 pm »

Here are a few more of the individual pieces, more are available of my blog.  Grin

GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 09:45:28 pm »

sweet. nice matching terrain. nothing looks better than a table's worth of themed pieces. and I like the little perch for Gil.   Cheesy
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 10:06:22 pm »

Looks fun and very alien  Smiley
The towers look like they could have been built by termite-like garkrid (insects).
It's going to look fun as a table!
Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 07:03:27 am »

Cheers all,

Is it wrong that even though I have completed my initial idea, I keep thinking of new ideas and want to continue to expand my creations?  Huh

I have already started on another piece to go along with these, and I really need to put some time aside and begin painting.  Smiley

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 09:05:36 am »

Is it wrong that even though I have completed my initial idea, I keep thinking of new ideas and want to continue to expand my creations?  Huh

Sounds perfectly normal to me  Smiley
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 06:54:27 pm »

These look cool.

You could do some larger versions using discs of foam, they should work well for breaking lines of sight.
Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 05:59:57 am »

That is a good idea there Lost Egg, will have to think about that.

The only issue I have at this moment is that if I start to create things that begin to get too numerous or large, I don't think the wife would be too impressed as I take over the house!

Further down the line, I will have a purpose built hobby room, so then I will be able to add and make what ever I like. Grin

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 06:53:22 am »

Cheesy
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 07:34:52 pm »

The final result looks fantastic!

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Caliginosity
Jenta

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 06:00:03 am »

Looks like my entry to the competition will have to remain as is.  I am happy with the little scenery items that I have made, and the positive comments from the community.  Smiley

A couple of things have arisen that are having an effect on the time and money that I can spend on the hobby for at least a couple of weeks.

Curse you real world. Angry

Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 11:29:56 am »

They look great and once you pop them on a desert or wasteland style board or gaming mat they'll really bring the environment to life.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Kadmon
Apprentice

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 03:21:15 pm »

I like the wide rings that you could put minis on
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: