The World Of Twilight
April 16, 2024, 09:52:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Pennsylvania!  (Read 4334 times)
Dhogu Warlord
Jenta

« on: November 06, 2015, 08:12:43 pm »

Hello one and all!

I am new to the game and have just received my starter warbands some time last week. Upon putting together my Dhogu and Devanu, I noticed right away the amazing detail and crazy amount of love that went into creating this fantastic looking new game and I am honored to play whatever part (however small) in The World of Twilight. I spent several hours gluing and putting my new models together and am pleased to say, that I am just about finished. I was thinking about taking some pics to post for everyone, but as I am new to everything here, I didn't want to overload everyone with pics of unpainted models (unless that is how things are done here, in which case, I will do so right away). Anyways, I just wanted to express my most sincerest of greetings and to thank you all for allowing me to place my footprint in this gorgeous new world.

"A storm is coming, but we shall remain!"
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 08:55:17 pm »

welcome aboard.   Smiley

I'm in Boston MA so you're the closest I've seen to me here in the U.S..  I know there's folks in California and Florida and such, but I wondered if I was the only enthusiast in the northeast. nice to see the game gaining more of a foothold here.   Cheesy
Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 11:32:44 pm »

Welcome! Smiley

I've been posting pics of built models tonight so feel free Cheesy
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 08:49:47 am »

Welcome aboard!

I think it's fair to say we all love to see progress on peoples collections, whatever stage they may be at. Post a thread with some pics, and it'll give us somewhere to pester you into finishing painting them too Wink

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 07:32:06 pm »

Welcome! Glad you found your way here  Smiley

It's always good to see how people's projects are developing, so certainly feel free to post away!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: