The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 02:02:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: World of Twilight - The Casanii of Anyaral - Coming soon!  (Read 8383 times)
derekkinsman
Administrator
Hatchling

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2016, 12:49:50 am »

Cool cool. Mostly I was just curious if the rulebook was getting revised. I didn't want to buy it this week to find out that there's a revised one being announced next week. Yes. I'm poo-pooing a certain workshop of gaming.  Cool

I think I'll wait just to see all the new wares and get in on this KS.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2016, 01:11:43 pm »

Cool cool. Mostly I was just curious if the rulebook was getting revised. I didn't want to buy it this week to find out that there's a revised one being announced next week. Yes. I'm poo-pooing a certain workshop of gaming.  Cool

I think I'll wait just to see all the new wares and get in on this KS.

The rulebook isn't changing, although I'm planning to do a printed issue of the next Traveller with rules for all the new Casanii models. In the meantime you can download the earlier version of the rules for free from the store. There were a few tweaks but you can start finding out more if you would like.
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2016, 01:17:20 pm »

What a superb sculpt, bursting with character, I can't wait to see the painted miniature.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: