The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 09:47:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casanii character design contest on Kickstarter  (Read 2105 times)
loobielou
Administrator
Jenta

« on: March 18, 2016, 05:04:39 pm »

Mike announced a Casanii character design contest on his second Kickstarter update:

"I’ve always enjoyed the interaction with the Twilight community, so I’m going to run a little challenge over the next week! If you have a good idea for a Casanii character then write a short description (and maybe a sketch or two) and share it on the forum (contact me directly if you aren’t already a member and would like to join!). You can enter until the 23rd March and then I will choose my favourite character as the winner. The winning designer will get to see their character turned into a new miniature to join the campaign (as well as receiving a couple of bonus copies to keep)!".

So get your thinking hats on and hop on over to the Competitions section of the forum to submit your ideas.  You have to be in it to win it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: