The World Of Twilight
April 26, 2024, 09:23:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Salute 2016  (Read 23494 times)
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2016, 01:38:22 pm »

Mike you need to get some pics in this thread  Cool

The Trebarnii and the Dhogu shaman are looking awesome!

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2016, 03:46:54 pm »

I wasn't going to post pics of the herd until after the show,but I did so on Facebook without thinking, so I might as well add it to the forums too - couple of bits more to add, but it's getting there, nearly ready!

« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 03:50:36 pm by TuffSkull » Logged

darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2016, 04:00:57 pm »

Great pic dude!   

The herd looks awesome Smiley

Lost Egg
Lord of Engu
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2016, 04:08:34 pm »

Wow, thats quite some group shot. Very cohesive...shame I will miss them at Salute.
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2016, 07:13:53 pm »

That herd looks brilliant - can't wait to see it in person at Salute!

discok3
Apprentice

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2016, 10:27:44 pm »

Glorious
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2016, 10:34:15 pm »

Some pictures (or at least I was going to post pictures, but my computer seems to be dying... I'll try and plug the gaps tomorrow unless anybody is feeling particularly helpful and would like to post the other images!)!
Preorders are also now open in the webstore  Smiley
You can make preorders until Wednesday night.

Also, here are some ramblings from facebook:
Here are a few more of the new releases that I'll have at salute!
First, we have Belomoch tre Hearne (quite a mouthful I know...), a particularly eccentric young engineer from Teral. Some engineers will chance upon amazingly useful or world-changing creations, like Beru with his derak. Belomoch on the other hand is still looking for such a creation and has had little impact on the world so far (aside from burning down his crèche and leaving a few craters (and his left arm) around teral).
It's probably best not to ask what he's got in his mechanical hand...
(Belomoch was designed as a thank you for my friends, Ben and Louise, so they take a lot of the blame for him!)

Belomoch is accompanied by a crossbow wielding nobleguard. At the moment these are a very rare sight, but they are becoming more fashionable among the empire's wealthy and elite! I've got a few initial casts at the moment, so let me know if you think he should join the range.

Then there is the unladen baruk. These creatures have previously only been seen laden down with heavy bags of goods, so following some encouragement on the forum I thought it was time to give one a bit of time off to graze and relax.
Finally (for the moment) we have a new pet for the nobles. Preeprees are great for the noble about court, but there are obvious hazards with taking such a valuable and fragile pet outside your mansion. The alideku are an obvious alternative choice if your noble wishes to take a stroll through the country without a retinue of vets and preepree handlers. Alideku are still entirely useless for hunting or protecting, but purebred lines are still suitably expensive to act as an indicator of ludicrous wealth.
A few alideku will be residing in this year's freebie box

The shaman was sculpted by Mark Craggs and will probably become a named character for the dhogu. He's a master at commanding beasts and his followers believe he can even control the weather.
I've also put together a unit of single piece dhogu. They aren't quite as flexible as the multipart ones, but they are a lot easier to work with! It also allows me to increase the number of models in the unit. I've taken the opportunity to sculpt extra bags and little packs onto the models so every model in the unit is unique.
Due to me being disorganised I seem to have a bit of a stock shortage on the old dhogu, so I will only have a handful of starter forces and no individual yirnak riders or bows... Sorry!
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2016, 11:14:12 pm »

The alideku:

Unladen Baruk:

The Dhogu Shaman:

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2016, 11:15:34 pm »

The Dhogu unit:

Smiley

Fans français de WoT: si vous voulez une version traduite des règles, envoyez-moi un MP Wink
My FB page (twilight and many else): https://www.facebook.com/Les12TravauxDesFigs
Danu Kopa
Apprentice

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 04:28:58 am »

The Casanii are amazing!!! What fun!

I like the new sculps too. A few of the pics aren't coming through on my device but as regards the crossbowman, personally I love the idea of including him in the range.
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2016, 10:56:37 am »

Strange...
Yesterday night the pics were OK...

Here are direct links from facebook but the images are... big Grin

Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2016, 12:58:27 pm »

Love the Dhogu Shaman and the unit. Full of character.
Definitely make the Noble with crossbow part of the main range.
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 01:49:29 pm »

these look great. the Alideku is adorable.  very nice to be able to put the baruk in the herd and I second adding the new noble guard with the crossbow.   Smiley   Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 07:36:06 pm »

So, so many amazing new releases, ...
The shaman makes me want to collect the Dhogu (a faction I was trying to avoid so far), the steampunk flair on the engineer is wonderful and the rest made my mouth water as well.
What is the alideku though? He looks a bit like another pampered pet for the nobles.

Paul, that is a great groupshot and I like the herd and dompaku a lot.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Letchaï
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2016, 07:44:06 pm »

Aaaaaand the Belan rider !!!

Neeeeeeeed ^^

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: