The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:36:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Day 2016 - Saturday 25 June, Guildford  (Read 9637 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: May 03, 2016, 06:24:25 pm »

Twilight Day is now happening on Saturday 25th June in Guildford!
I've set up an event on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1028038587280903/

Following on from previous feedback (mainly due to Father's day...) I shifted the date. I really hope you can all still make it!

More details will follow soon (once I've figured them out), but in the meantime you can at least put the date in your diary Smiley
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:44:23 pm by Carcharoth » Logged
discok3
Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 07:20:38 pm »

Hi Mike,
You have since realised that this is Fathers Day so hoping you might reschedule?
I fully appreciate there might be lots of childless fellas who love the 19th so I'll fully understand if this is the only suitable day though
Fingers crossed for another day(selfishly
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 07:43:57 pm »

Mike is a dad himself so don't think he'd get away with Father's Day away from his daughters.....  Shocked Grin Roll Eyes

discok3
Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 08:42:48 pm »

Sort of glad then as I was working that day too..might be able to make another one so fingers crossed
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 10:39:44 pm »

I knew I would miss something...
I'm hoping to push it back a week! I don't want to push it back too far or it'll end up delaying Kickstarter delivery as I want to get feedback before going to print on the cards and rules!
Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2016, 11:36:24 am »

Any news on which date this is?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 11:51:07 am »

Thanks for the prompt Pippa - I've updated the original message to show the new date of Saturday 26 June. I hope you can make it!

I've spent the last few works frantically sculpting the infantry for the kickstarter and if everything goes smoothly I'm hoping to have some master casts in time for the Twilight Day (pushing it back a week makes that a little bit more likely as well...).

Gantoris
Jenta

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 11:54:36 am »

Thats very cool.
Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 11:57:26 am »

That big guy looks great! I wished I'd pledged for him on the kickstarter but money was tight that month. Maybe when he goes on general release he will be mine! Hoping to make it for Twilight day, I shall consult our diaries.
GrimSnik
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 12:06:17 pm »

those are coming along nicely. can't wait to see the finished work.   Smiley
Belegar
Jenta

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 09:39:58 pm »

They all look great!! Shocked

I get up and nothing gets me down!
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2016, 09:33:28 am »

Definitely need to pick the big guy up when the pledge manager comes through, superb looking.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 05:06:03 pm »

The models are almost finished and will be winging there way to the casters tomorrow! (always scary/exciting sending off greens...)

With the models almost sorted and with just over a month to go I'm going to open up registration shortly, probably through the webstore.

So... who is in? What forces would you like to use/bring*? Are you a novice or experienced player?

*For the day itself I'm going to try to come up with something clever for the campaign so everybody can try out the casanii, with a couple of players leading them.
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2016, 05:20:23 pm »

I'm in this year  Smiley

I think I should count as a novice.......  Wink

Will hopefully get my Casanii done by then and bring everything that's finished  Smiley

Gantoris
Jenta

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2016, 07:52:36 pm »

Really impressed that you sculpt everything with greenstuff, amazing how much you have put in to it all. Might break my own little rules and not be so precious bout waiting till i paint em to assemble the stuff i bought at salute, recon if i throw it all together should be able to hassle a m8 into helpin me learn the rules a bit before this twilight day.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: