The World Of Twilight
April 19, 2024, 08:22:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Day 2016 - Saturday 25 June, Guildford  (Read 9674 times)
Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 12:18:20 pm »

So I originally put the date in my diary as 26th without looking at the day. Just seen from the kickstarter updates it's Saturday 25th not Sunday 26th! So that's most likely us not able to make it this year as Ash works Saturdays.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »

So I originally put the date in my diary as 26th without looking at the day. Just seen from the kickstarter updates it's Saturday 25th not Sunday 26th! So that's most likely us not able to make it this year as Ash works Saturdays.
Oh that's a shame  Sad
Sorry for being so rubbish with dates!
Pippa
Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 12:56:08 pm »

Oh that's a shame  Sad
Sorry for being so rubbish with dates!
No problem, we'll just have to wait for next one and I shall expect lots of pics of what we missed out on!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: