The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 10:51:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twilight Day 2016 - Registration now open!  (Read 12600 times)
Gantoris
Jenta

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 09:33:35 pm »

I wont have anything of my own to play with so will be living on the charity of everyone else Tongue. Will probably be my first proper games of twilight if i dont get a practice game or two in beforehand with the stuff i bought at salute.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 11:01:13 pm »

I think it's been said before, but I'll have my whole collection there, and so long as people have a little respect, they're welcome to borrow whatever they want.

I had thought I Might get a few new bits done for the day, but I have once again been distracted by real work and other hobby projects  Embarrassed

What are other people bringing (or indeed, hoping to borrow?)

Gantoris
Jenta

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 02:09:10 pm »

Ill be happy with whatevers available tbh, just keen to try out the game and see everyone's painting more than anything.
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 04:47:31 pm »

It's not long until Twilight Day 2016, which is taking place on 25 June in Guildford!
If you've registered then you should have just received an email asking what force you would like to use. If you haven't received an email then let me know.
If you haven't registered, but are thinking about coming, then there is still time!

Feel free to post here what force you are planning to take - there's nothing wrong with bigging up your forces either  Wink
M4ttyMatt
Jenta

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 07:20:07 am »

I am debating on coming, if there's still time! I have very few figures of my own, eve less painted, plus i don't know anyone from my local area who plays, so it would just be little old me turning up on my own!  Would be good to get some experience in with the system, still not had a chance to play since i found it at salute >.<
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2016, 10:23:43 am »

Matt - I believe you can just show up on the day, although you may not get a goody bag if you haven't pre- registered.
Lack of models or experience are no issue - just let us know here if there's any particular force you'd like the chance to play and we'll sort something out for you. Would be great to have you along!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2016, 01:12:15 pm »

Matt, as Paul said you can just turn up on the day, but it would be useful to know in advance so I can make sure there's a full goody bag for you.

I hope you can make it as it'll be a great opportunity to come and have some games against other beginners, whilst also getting involved in the broader storyline.
M4ttyMatt
Jenta

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2016, 10:25:00 pm »

Thanks guys, really want to be able to make it, will try my best! I wont be able to buy the pre-registering ticket until the day before (payday, boo!) is that too little notice?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 06:25:05 pm »

You can pre register and just do 'cash on delivery' to pay on the day - just give me warning if you can't make it.
TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2016, 06:48:22 pm »

Don't wish to steal Mikes thunder, but apparently we're up to 19 who have pre- registered - can't wait to meet you all and see a good variety of forces and collections on the day!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2016, 09:10:04 pm »

It's turning into a good sized event! I'm hoping Joe will come along as well, so you can pester him with painting questions  Smiley
I've just sent out details, so if you have registered but haven't received anything then let me know!
Now to get back to painting some Casanii houses...
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2016, 05:43:56 pm »

My 290pts Casanii

My 300pts Devanu

My 300pts Fubarnii

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2016, 06:00:12 pm »

Brilliant on all counts, Tater!

Particularly the bright Casanii - can't wait to see some of them in person!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2016, 08:58:39 pm »

Those look great!
Looking forward to tomorrow Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: