The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 04:43:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about assassinate and charge  (Read 2025 times)
serin
Qualified Engineer

« on: September 26, 2016, 07:16:21 pm »

Sorry I haven't posted for a long time. Welcome to the new members.

At the weekend we had an enjoyable three way game with Dhogu, Devanu and Engu. The Engu came out victorious. However, the Engu player was not too impressed with my Devanu Kopa's assassinate ability.
He was wondering if his allied Casanii scout could fire his bow as the Kopa was attacking. I could not find it in the rules. Some rules I have played allow for such reactions and the scout is quite elite. He was also hoping his Engu harpoon could do the same.
So I guess the question is: If your figure has a ranged attack, can it use it against an opponent who can engage you in the activation phase (eg charge, assassinate)?

Thanks Huh
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 07:05:56 am »

Nice idea, but I'm afraid not! You can only make a ranged attack as part of a ranged ability during your model's activation. I'm sure the casanii must have got a couple of shots off before the devanu engaged though! Either that or the devanu was very stealthy or tired himself out sprinting in to combat...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: