The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 10:53:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creature cards  (Read 3669 times)
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« on: October 14, 2016, 02:43:46 pm »

Mike,

any chance you will / could do some cards for all the creatures released so far?  Could be useful for scenarios?

we have some but not all.......ie: yirnak, onsegar, dompaku etc.....

Maybe even just as a pdf download?

BossTroll
Jenta

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 12:56:33 pm »

I'd love that. Rules for unridden erillai, dompaku, hadera, onsegar, and others.

- Paranoia is a comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter - Gilbran Quail, collected essays -
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 08:29:55 am »

I hadn't done them so far as I couldn't fit them in the expansion decks - they need to have a multiple of 18 cards per deck, so I was squeezing in as much as I could, but hadcto make some tricky decisions!
I did have fun making up a random-cards deck this time, which let me do multiples of the same cards so I now have a small pile of promo cards. I should have a go at doing something for the beasties at some point, even if I can't justify doing a full deck for them...
In the meantime, a PDF is a good idea.

I'll start thinking about rules for the other creatures and share them on here.  Do feel free to make a few suggestions yourselves and I'll critique/expand on them Smiley
serin
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 10:09:16 pm »

Will the Noble Guard crossbowmen get any cards / pdfs?

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 05:09:38 pm »

Certainly.
I really should start working on the next traveller! I need to share rules for the crossbows, dhogu shaman (and companion beast...), mounted elder and Belomoch the engineer. Plus I could include the random rules I've done on the promo cards...
I like the idea of doing a printed edition with a special model, but that's always quite an involved process!
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 11:19:03 pm »

I love the idea of printed edition with special character, as I've mentioned before  Smiley

Each issue could be from the perspective of that character introducing some other new things too.....maybe quarterly?

Cool

Danger Frog
Jenta

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 12:22:41 pm »

I'd love some printed cards for the various beasts that currently don't have rules for them on their own.

It'd also be nice to see some more traders/merchants/slavers/other traveling civilians and guards from the non-Empire factions to open up the possibility for more raid-style scenarios involving Delgon supply convoys, Dhogu slaver caravans, Casanii nomadic camps etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: