The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 06:45:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you store your Twilight cards?  (Read 2573 times)
JohnDSD2
Jenta

« on: February 08, 2017, 05:15:59 pm »

Hello everyone,

Looking for some ideas on best way to store my cards, any suggestions?

I remember my Dad collecting cigarette cards and keeping them in folders, is there any thing similar available?

Open to any tips.

Thanks all.

John
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 05:51:47 pm »

Maybe those folders used for magic cards?
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 12:21:07 pm »

Have you got them in card sleeves (Ultra Pro seem to be the standard, but be wary as they do come in subtly different sizes!)? That's a good starting point.
You can buy boxes that are a good size to hold sleeved cards, or they do A4 size plastic sheets with pockets to hold cards (9 per sheet) that you can then put in a folder - that's bulky, but makes it easy to find specific cards.
Mine are currently in sleeves held together by an elastic band... not very sophisticated!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 01:26:08 pm »

Mine are currently in sleeves held together by an elastic band... not very sophisticated!
Hahaha, I guess this is true for the majority of players.
Mine are at least packed the same way and I see it at the few conventions I attend too.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: