The World Of Twilight
March 29, 2024, 10:13:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Danger Frog's Painted Twilight  (Read 3043 times)
Danger Frog
Jenta

« on: April 08, 2017, 06:18:12 pm »

I posted the first of the below links a couple of days ago in my Casanii Painting Challenge thread, but as I've now had a go at photographing my Dhogu as well I thought I'd better start a proper thread here to document my Twlight painting.

Casanii: https://anenglishwargamer.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/adventures-in-the-world-of-twilight/

Dhogu: https://anenglishwargamer.wordpress.com/2017/04/08/the-dhogu-of-anyaral/

I've still got some Dhogu models to paint, as well quite a wide range of bits and pieces from the various Empire factions, a large trade caravan and some more beasts. Hopefully I'll make some progress on these over the next few months; so long as I don't get too distracted painting Saga and Age of Sigmar stuff.
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 11:32:06 am »

These look pretty good, but might need a wash or drybrush here and there, just to make a difference between the lighter and darker areas.

When it comes to distractions I can totally relate, hopefully you find the drive to paint and show them off soon

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Danger Frog
Jenta

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 10:12:34 pm »

Well I've managed to keep my focus on Twilight since Salute and have got quite a lot of extra models painted. There's nothing like an impending deadline (the need to have some extra models ready for this years' Twilight Day) to ensure that not too many distactions get in the way. Smiley

https://anenglishwargamer.wordpress.com/2017/06/03/salute-and-its-aftermath/
darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 11:57:20 pm »

Well done!

Some great looking Dhogu there!

Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 08:10:22 am »

Lovely work there! They look fantastic.
Will the nobles be getting a lick of paint as well?
Danger Frog
Jenta

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 12:46:02 pm »

Thanks for the comments Smiley

The nobles have begun to get painted and are looking really good; she is aiming to get the whole force painted for Twilight Day. I'll try and encourage her to join the forum and put some pictures up here of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: