The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 05:46:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Salute 2017 Gathering  (Read 6975 times)
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« on: April 17, 2017, 07:37:43 pm »

Hey all!

Salute really is just around the corner and Twilight Central is looking in its usual state of utter pre-salute chaos...
Some of you have already spotted that you can preorder (thank you for those!). I will eventually do a proper announcement and maybe even gather all the new releases in one place on the site... There do seem to be quite a lot this year!

There are a few of you coming who I've not met in person before, or who I see every year at Salute. I'm sure you will come and introduce yourselves, but how about we do a vaguely organised gathering at 2:30 around the demo table? Those of you who want to have a game against each other can nab the bug hunt demo table for a game (feel free to bring your own 200pt force if you want to, or you can use one of Paul's many forces) and I'm sure we'll have a supply of snacks if anybody is getting hungry after a busy morning in Salute!

Who will be there?

Mike
M4ttyMatt
Jenta

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 07:46:36 pm »

I'll be there! Coming along with a couple of mates who might be getting into twilight soon!

i don't have 200pts of painted figures, but i'll bring some things i have painted to "show off"!
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 07:53:23 pm »

I'll be there as well and I'm bringing a friend.
Not sure if I'll be able to bring the 200pts. though as I'll probably need to carry a load home anyway

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Danger Frog
Jenta

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 09:44:23 pm »

I'll be there and should be able to have a small force with me.
The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 09:36:51 am »

I'll be there, bringing probably Noble Guard and Casanii, maybe more Smiley
benmoor
Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2017, 12:42:44 pm »

I'm there again this year, helping out with Clockwork Goblin but will try to pop across to say hello at some point (and maybe buy a miniature or two...)

The Slann
Qualified Engineer

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 10:01:53 pm »

Here are some of the new releases painted by me, sadly, I only had today, so they're kinda a speed paint, but I'll get back to them Wink

https://theslann.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/new-salute-releases/
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 04:32:05 am »

Here are some of the new releases painted by me, sadly, I only had today, so they're kinda a speed paint, but I'll get back to them Wink

You work fast Slann!
Nicely done, love the fact they're so colourful.
They're going to have a hard time being stealthy though  Wink.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:36:54 am by Kryptovidicus » Logged

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Crucium Giger
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 04:59:37 pm »

I'll be there but don't know what time I'll be knocking around, I have an order to pick up so I'll definitely be saying hi though.

cruciumgiger.blogspot.com
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 10:08:13 am »

You work fast Slann!

I don't think nobles do stealthy...
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 04:54:34 pm »

You work fast Slann!

I don't think nobles do stealthy...
... Good point. It's probably more like a contest to be the one with the flashiest guards. I pity the ones who have to follow their master on his every whim.

guppug
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 07:32:22 pm »

I'll be there as well .

TuffSkull
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 08:28:49 am »

I'll be there (in body if not mind....) but more importantly so will my entire twilight collection (Barr the dioramas), so if there's anything you'd like to try out in the game, or just have a look at which isn't visible on the tables, please just let yourselves be know as a forum member and I'll happily dig out the cases as usual.

Looking forward to meeting you all (again!)

darth tater
Darth Teaser - Twilight Playtester
Senior Apprentice

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 12:55:43 pm »

I will be there.......not sure what I will buy....maybe I'll just let Mike decide?   Huh Undecided Grin

Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 09:06:51 am »

It was very cool meeting you all and finally be able to put a face on many of these forum names!
Also, it was a fun game

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: