The World Of Twilight
March 28, 2024, 12:58:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the World of Twilight forum!
Automatic registration has been disabled, but if you are new and wish to register then just send me an email (m.thorp@talk21.com) and I'll sort it out. Don't forget to say what username you would like!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aloha from the UK  (Read 1912 times)
Mordecae
Hatchling

« on: March 06, 2018, 10:46:20 pm »

Greetings all!

Thanks for letting me join the awesome community here.  Cheesy

I'm Joey, from the south east of UK (near London), and adore everything with Anyaral  Tongue
I have been eyeing up all this awesome 'shiney' for a long time, and finally dove in last April at Salute (and eagerly built all that I bought there... which is a crazy first for me might I add... I'm terrible for purchasing stuff and then storing it away... but this, this had to have my undivided attention immediately! Cheesy ). Will of course be making a bee-line straight for the Anyaral stall at this years Salute too, to throw cash at you guys with extreme happiness Tongue

Participated in the recent KS too, and love everything I received. Top notch! Smiley

Looking forward to making some new friends, and learning all there is to know (and more) about this awesome world Cheesy
Carcharoth
Twilight Creator
Administrator
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 11:08:20 pm »

Welcome! Glad to hear you’ll be coming along to salute Smiley
Kryptovidicus
Distinguished Engineer

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 01:18:36 pm »

Welcome! Unfortunately I can't be at Salute this year so I won't be able to meet you.

Roleplaying games are a bit like a holiday. You visit new places and meet interesting people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: